Blogertize is a trademark. Copyright 2006-16. Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE). Blogertize is not liable for any errors or omissions. No promise, implied promise or offer is made on this website.
IMPORTANT: No advice is offered or given in this article or this website. NO PROMISE of PERFORMANCE IS MADE. Case studies and statistics are illustrative only, based on past cases and histories, and may not indicate future performance. PLEASE ALWAYS REFER TO AN EXPERT before acting on any information contained in any of our stories.
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. All terms herein apply to contributors, users, members, visitors, readers, Blogertize and any affiliated companies, employees, partners, contributors, heirs and assigns.
Copyright © 2006-16, Blogertize (http://www.Blogertize.com), except as otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
Note: Some photos of real people may be models used to illustrate the editorial concept.
BLOGS AND COMMENTS FROM ALL USERS: We invite dialogue and comments from our readers and limit moderation to obscenity and privacy issues, however WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THIS CONTENT. We believe in the doctrine of FREE SPEECH and FREE MEDIA. COMMENTS AND MOST STORIES ARE FROM OUTSIDE CONTRIBUTORS AND READERS AND NOT NECESSARILY A REFLECTION OF THE OPINIONS OF THIS SITE or Blogertize .
The opinions expressed by our writers, columnists and reporters are their opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this site, its writers and staff, or Blogertize, or associated companies. ®TM – Blogertize is a registered trademark. Our magazine names and method names are trademarked. Our publications team provide this ezine and web site and its contents in good faith but makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this web site or its contents.
We disclaim any representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of any kind. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site or the products or services sold or given free on it are accurate, complete or current. Errors and Omissions Excepted. By using/visiting this site you agree that use information herein is at your own risk.
A good faith effort has been made to comply with US and Canadian copyright law. This does not mean that all material on this site is free of copyright, but that the “fair use” clause of Copyright Law has been adhered to.
Any copyrighted material excerpted here is used exclusively for reporting, comment, criticism, and education and used in limited amounts in comparison to the published source.
In the case of member and user blogs and posts, Blogertize is not responsible in any way for this content, but will remove copyrighted material if a claim of copyright is substantiated (see “Copyrighted Material”).
Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use
Notwithstanding the Copyright provisions of section 106, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use, the factors to be considered shall include:
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
- the nature of the copyrighted work;
- the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
- the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. (added pub. l 94-553, Title I, 101, Oct 19, 1976, 90 Stat 2546)
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND FAIR USE DOCTRINE, and the right to excerpt for further news reporting, comment, discussion, education or criticism. However, if you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed at this site or any of our users, members, commenters, citizen journalists, editors or journalists, bloggers or our sites at Blogertize , please contact us at the email: editor AT Blogertize .com.
You will need to provide the following information for action to be taken:
- Specifically identify copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the content at the at our site that you claim is infringing, with the DIRECT POST URL of the document (not the generic site URL).
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Upon receipt of the above information, Blogertize may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material from the site until the situation can be resolved.
PRIVACY: SPAM POLICY: We do not use, nor do we condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. Our email system is an opt-in only. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning our domain to editor AT blogertize.com — or use our contact form. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
The term Blogertize or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Blogertize and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. In no event will Blogertize and/or any of the directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents of any of the companies associated with Blogertize , nor any advertisers, sponsors or client companies, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages resulting from lost profits, loss of prospective economic advantage, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website, or the content contained on any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, nor for any claim by another party/or parties.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Blogertize . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Blogertize takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.