Your audience—your customers, clients, investors, stakeholders—get their information and news the same way as you do. It is statistically likely they find that information online: web pages, news online, blogs, social media, and even wikis. The majority of us get our news and features online—59 per cent of us, according to Pew research. According to World Bank Data, 80 per cent of North Americans search their information on all topics online.
Be the Media
For this compelling reason, an increasingly important option in your marketing mix should include online strategies that focus on you or your brand becoming a publisher—be the media. This method, pioneered by Blogertize and Persona Corp in 1997, is the gold standard of branded online publishing, and helps you earn audiences, rather than buying them through media advertising.
Becoming your own publisher not only provides a platform for your point of view, it
- enhances your value to clients with expert content; you don’t just say you’re the best, you prove it by sharing your expertise
- establishes your credibility as an expert in your area
- provides powerful content for your social media campaigns
- creates momentum: audiences grow daily as your base of original content increases
- boosts PR: with expert content, media will find you, write about you, re-publish your information and call on you for opinions
Making it Easy to Be the Media
With Blogertize, for a cost-effective flat monthly contract rate, you become a credible publisher destination, with a branded online magazine—all content writing included—with included hosting, branded online magazine and integrated social media campaign. The credibility of being the acknowledged expert in your area is the fastest way to earn the loyalty of audiences, improving search engine qualified traffic to your home site, and earning broad exposure through mainstream media pickup via our wire-release PR services.